Saturday, July 24, 2010
22 Dua Khalil killed in honor killing?
Umm..... Yes, I experience a lot abt honor killing, but you know what the annoying thing abt it is? It's play footsie with among ISLAM. But not ONE person who's regularly been involved with honor revoke has EVER been able to support this brutal treament as Islamically permitted.
Know why? Because it's NOT permitted.
A Kurdish girl body stoned on being because talk ones leg off to a Sunni guy? Yeah, I've heard that before. Not partial among Kurdish and Sunnis and but with other "Islamic" branches equally well. Here's when the sanctimony develop in: The Quran forbids the creation of branches customary Islam. But then look on the "Muslim world"--the amount of branches they enjoy created in Islam. Completely un-Islamic. Don't trust the actions of the Muslims regularize if they tell you what they're go for it is Islamically permitted; customary MANY cases (honor killing also terrorism, because instance), they're NOT.
So, on the occasion that Islam doesn't permit branches, also there STILL are some, what's that tell you abt Muslims? Many of them don't experience their religion properly,right? I'm Muslim; people regularly claim me which branch, also I answer, "I'm Muslim only. I'm not associated with any branch." In the Quran, albeit Allah make known to us that "Today, I've ripe your religion for you and named you MUSLIMS", He doesn't say, "Shia Muslims" in reverse "Sunni Muslims" in reverse "Kurdish Muslims". This is why I've abandoned my culture/tradition and have decided on let PURE Islam be my hook of life.
Islam doesn't say we can't pledge Shias if we're Sunnis in reverse Kurdish, etc. That's highly pathetic of the Muslims who believe this, and that's highly depressing. I am perfectly allowed, as a Muslim, on pledge ANY sir if
he's Shia in reverse Sunni in reverse Kurdish in reverse Wahabi or Ahmadi. As LONG equally he labels himself Muslim, even on the occasion that he doesn't practice Islam properly, I'm Islamically ALLOWED on pledge him.
You know who's rivet these control on us? That we can't marry Sunnis if we're Shias or trespass versa? OUR PARENTS-- who hypocritically call themselves Muslim additionally have NO knowledge connected with the Quran when it comes on my marriage. It's not just our parents, of course; it's our SOCIETY, everyone around us, who refuses to authorize our parents teach us proper Islam and who refuse on let US THINK for OURSELVES.
THIS is why I've abandoned my "roots", my culture; people show me equally a traitor, passing over my logistics is such if I'm cave on bellow myself Muslim, before long I need on PRACTICE and LIVE Islam (properly) also not coach it to others lest I know what I'm talking abt and have real evidence from the QURAN (and/or hadiths).
Ask these people ANY question abt their actions, also here's their FIRST reaction: ":O!! HOW DARE you ask me motive I did this!!!!" Ask them where Islam says you can't talk to a Sunni guy if you're Kurdish. They temperament kill you because make inquiry considering they can't answer.
Islam is a reasonable religion, I've learned. Before I discovered the Islam found in the Quran, I control on beleive EVERYTHING I was taught as a "Muslim" woman! And do you know what a patch of those affair were?
This:
-- If I'm ever raped, I duty keep quiet about it unless I pauperism to be killed. The guy who raped me will be spared considering it wasn't his fault; I must've go for it something to inspire him to rape me.
-- I enjoy to experience how on cook in reverse else my husband will divorce me and my in-laws temperament kill me because they'll be having "a useless" woman in their house.
-- I cannot defer whom I'll marry; the elders and my parents will defer for me. If I object, I'll be staining their reputation/honor, and hence, I'll have on be killed ("honor" killing).
-- My other half temperament enjoy 3 wives besdies me if he wishes, and I duty not duty to ANY of his treatments of me because he's the king and I'm the slave and because Islam permits him on have up on 4 wives.
-- If I bear daughters, I'll not be considered a woman, and my other half temperament be allowed to remarry customary order on have sons if he wishes.
-- Your in-laws are give carte blanche to divorce you if you go for it not obey them.
-- Educating women is a SIN IN ISLAM [remember, these are only their views! NOT Islamic!) because before long she starts to become more powering over a MAN, and the man ends relevant losing his dominance over her; and that'll cause an unhealthy marriage :|.
... And many, MANY more.
Come on find out when I'm 18 years old, NONE of the particular
points are ISLAMIC! NONE! Islam has LIBERATED a woman; albeit it first came, the VERY primitive thing it did was on abolish HONOR KILLING. When a female would be born in the particular
times (and even in my ex-culture TODAY, 2007), tribe would try on kill her also if not, they'd be sooo upset over her birth also it was considered a just omen. Islam came also eliminated that; the Quran says that BOTH male also female children are EQUAL blessings, also it CONDEMNS those who consider the birth connected with a female juvenile a just omen.
The Quran CONSTANTLY pushes us on "SEEK KNOWLEDGE" and doesn't say such women cannot be educated; in fact, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught, "Seeking education is OBLIGATORY upon every Muslim male also female." There's a STRICT punishment for ALL parents who forget the indicated teaching considering it's their obligation on represent uncompromising we're educated from the time we're young.
Islam teaches us that housework is NOT a woman's thing passing over that sir "HAS" on cooperate with the woman in all in all INCLUDING housework. You know what something it says that's my favorite? A woman isn't obligated on cook for ANYONE--not regularize her parents OR husband be sweet on my ex-culture directed me!!
Islam says such when you're raped, ALLLLLLLLL your trespass are FORGIVEN!!! (That's a reward, also if you're Muslim, you'll understand the point of body forgiven by your Creator). It enjoy a PUNISHMENT --which the PEOPLE are gather on fail out--for the RAPIST, NOT for the victim. The Quran has punishments for fornicators and adulterers but because BOTH genders, also customary Islam, the punishments also sugarcoat are EQUAL for the couple genders.
In Islam, my other half is allowed to have 3 other wives besides me--ONLY WITH "MY" permission ("MY" = his first/existing wife). On my marriage contract, Islam teaches me to write over there, "My other half will not remarry unless I permit him to do so, also on the occasion that he defer to marry also I'm not happy with it, we duty primitive divorce."
The reasons motive polygamy is permitted are logical--the main precise body that there are more women universally than there are men--but I won't get into that.
In Islam, my in-laws have unambiguously NOOO rights gone me! NO rights. AT ALL. My husband has rights over me and I gone him, and ONLY HE is give carte blanche to divorce me and I him, NOT my in-laws. My in-laws inspire unambiguously not at all say in everything I do/say/think, etc.
The Quran says, "Oh you who believe, you're forbideen on take spouse opposed to their will" (4:19), and it obstruct forced marriages (for both genders); it teaches that MY marriage is NOT for the elders and/or my parents to decide passing over that "I" get on defer MYSELF whom I should marry. ANYONE, however, is permitted on suggest anyone on me because marriage, passing over the ultimate say is mine and mine only. and that only if the boy conform on pledge me, obviously.
Oh, and go for it you notice after what precedent they didn't kill the SUNNI GUY who was among this Kurdish girl? Why? No one knows, passing over the "traditional" answer is that "it's NEVER the guy's fault; it's ALWAYS the girl's fault". Yeah RIIIIGHT!!!
Islam FORBIDS honor killing, and the indicated is purely a doctrinal affair that consider NO affair customary Islam, so let's please not mingle this with Islam even the doers claim it's Islamic. If they persevere represent such claim, before long ask them for evidence that Islam allows it. If they can't give it, don't trust them.
Peace and blessings to you always! I'm glad you claim this question because I'm always prospect for such types of q's :D....I get to blurt exhausted my feelings and render why/how I am a Muslim only and why/how I've abandoned my culture but am consider on fast on the Rope of My Creator: Islam.
- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - --
-- Read someone's q on hand over Y/A abt how "It's sick such a woman who's raped inspire her trespass forgiven", and recite the Best Answer: <a href="http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An9aurRqggMYVQtJ878kw3jty6IX?qid=20070311091242AAgZ5mQ">http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…</a>
-- Read more almost how manyyyy Muslims DO NOT practice ISLAM also don't give chase the Quran; this example come across with with terrorism--something Islam ABHORS: <a href="http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkQwTGvkzA7nFx5UljBr7ZXty6IX?qid=20070121151136AAOLdnn">http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…</a>
-- Read a little about women's rights in Islam: <a href="http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuFHWiU3ARMBzt2YwYyQEJzty6IX?qid=20061225222453AAomXg6">http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…</a>
Peace :D!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment